Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,110-$1,350 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: 3 months
or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 230289Overview
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within the western 11 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same area, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Prescott , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11, Professions , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...