Sales Representative - Construction Supply
Company: SouthernCarlson, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business
relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and
provide the best possible service to improve our and their
Join the SouthernCarlson Team and Build Your Career with Us!
WHO WE ARE
BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMER, AT
SOUTHERNCARLSON, OUR PROMISE MEANS MORE.
SOUTHERNCARLSON IS AN INDUSTRY LEADING NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR OF
SPECIALTY TOOLS, FASTENERS, PACKAGING MACHINES AND MATERIALS TO
CONSTRUCTION AND MANUFACTURING FIRMS. WE ARE THE CONTRACTORS'
CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL-GRADE TOOLS, FASTENERS, JOBSITE SUPPLIES
AND EXPERT SERVICE. WITH OVER 150 LOCATIONS AND OVER 1,200
ASSOCIATES NATIONWIDE, ALL SUPPORTED BY OUR NETWORK OF EXPERT
SERVICE AND REPAIR TECHNICIANS, WE ARE POSITIONED TO MEET AND
EXCEED OUR CLIENTS NEEDS. SOUTHERNCARLSON ASSOCIATES ENJOY DAILY
OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN, GROW AND CELEBRATE WINS TOGETHER.
SouthernCarlson is seeking an Outside Sales Rep to join our
Prescott, AZ team! Career building opportunity with tremendous
growth potential. This would be a great opportunity for a sales
representative with previous industrial, concrete or construction
industry experience. SouthernCarlson is a leading national
distributor of tools, fasteners, building products and packaging
supplies. We have 148+ locations and growing, and our products
serve thousands of customers throughout 43 states and parts of
- Build excellent, mutually beneficial partnerships with all our
- Present and sell company products and services to new and
- Prospect and expand the customer base.
- Consistently reach and exceed sales and profitability
- Deliver world class customer service.
- Tell the SouthernCarlson story. "Our promise means more."
- Create sales presentations and materials to present to
- A self-starter who projects a professional image and positive
- Previous experience in sales and customer service for
industrial sales or construction industry experience is
- Degree preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills
- A goal driven and detail-oriented personality.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of products on a regular
basis.SouthernCarlson is a dynamic and fast-growing company with
the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
We offer a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision,
401k, etc.) as well as an excellent wage with a salary plus
commission program, PTO and paid holidays.
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin.
Keywords: SouthernCarlson, Inc., Prescott , Sales Representative - Construction Supply, Professions , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!