Chemist I (I)
Company: The Nature's Bounty Co.
Posted on: August 28, 2019
Since time began, the earth s been a generous contributor to people
s well-being. We haven t been around quite that long, but The
Nature s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around
the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started,
the world was developing our motivation: Nature s bountiful effects
on people s health.
Through our years, we ve been a leader in health and wellness with
our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the
highest quality standards at the heart of our business that s why
The Nature s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the
world. We re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor
and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active
nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits,
competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company
culture. If you ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you
know how important a positive work environment is for a person s
well-being. The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting
wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is
a pretty good place to start.
The Chemist applies knowledge and skills to perform diverse and
complex laboratory procedures and /or specialized technical,
administrative services requiring application of equivalent
technical knowledge in a quality control laboratory. Also,
responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect
assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performs routine raw material and sample testing
* Processes samples for chemical analyses
* This may involve collecting specialized samples in various
* Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus.
* Prepares specialized solutions / suspensions such as mobile
phases or media to perform essential laboratory procedures (for USP
* Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects
and prepares data for evaluation
* Reports results of assignments, maintains and performs related
record keeping of instruments performance and repairs on a lab
* Maintains, calibrates, validates, monitors and troubleshoots
* Participates in designing and conducting investigational studies
of atypical results
* May either handle hazardous waste or supervise individuals who
handle hazardous waste
* Preference for ICP-MS experience
* Openness to learn new instruments methods and positions
* Preferably 2+ years analytical laboratory experience
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related science
* Technical skills handling laboratory equipment
* ICP-MS experience
* Technical skills: USP wet Chemistry techniques such as pH,
titrations and UV testing
* LC (waters Software), GC and ICP experience
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental
plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a
reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online
Keywords: The Nature's Bounty Co., Prescott , Chemist I (I), Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!