Loan Officer Assistant
Company: Guild Mortgage Company
Posted on: April 9, 2019
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960.
As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home
owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for
our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a
level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending
industry.Position SummaryThe Loan Officer Assistant plays an
important role in the organization by performing, under direct
supervision, a number of activities related to assisting
originators build complete loan files for submission. This role may
perform the Lead to Contract and/or Contract to Close
duties.Essential FunctionsLead to Contract duties:
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a
35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Set and confirm appointments for originator and manage
- Provide administrative support managing various client
databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients
online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Assist the originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough
- Analyze customer s credit and financial scenario and
determining appropriate loan product(s).
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator
- Run AUS findings and prepare the Initial Fee Worksheet.
- Pull and prep web applications and other duties; including
updating credit reports and AUS findings.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral
sources (weekly TBD calls).
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software
systems; implement and execute new systems for team and
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining
compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising
materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to
realtors.Contract to Close duties:
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting
documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the
collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s)
and entering data as needed.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan
application and answer basic customer inquiries while providing
quality customer service.
- Provide support in the collection and preparation of submitting
loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck and Work
Number as needed.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to
resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor
conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any
conditions placed on loan(s).
- Reviewing CD to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent
with commitment to customer.
- Provide any necessary assistance through production and
- Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans,
subject to Guild s policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan
application status.Additional common duties:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and
keeping the customer informed throughout the process, subject to
the limitations as set forth in Guild s SAFE Act and Consumer
Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Pricing loan in accordance with Guild s policies and
communicating fees to operations team.
- Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response
time and excellent custom service.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new
- Collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering
necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source,
keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Discuss product features with customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Per GUILD company policy and in accordance with investor
underwriting guidelines, this role is prohibited from submitting
documents to underwriting and ordering written (non-third party)
employment, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, along with at
least two years of experience in Mortgage lending or related
- Active MLO licensing required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail
orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with
both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft
Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.Supervision
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Low level of independent judgment and discretion used in
decision-making; executes standard core job responsibilities with
only minor variation and escalates more complex issues for advice
- Travel: 0%Requirements
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e. g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted
aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.Guild offers a pleasant work
environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits
package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match. Guild Mortgage
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Mortgage Company, Prescott , Loan Officer Assistant, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!