Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time Endodontist at our
Prescott, Arizona practice.
Company is able to provide H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship for
Are you an Endodontist in the Surprise or Avondale area looking for
a part-time opportunity? Digital office for your success and a
support system in place, so all you have to do is worry about
providing excellent patient care. Come join our team and make a
difference in the lives of the people in your community!
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our
patient's smile. -
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently
generate predictable treatment outcomes. - We focus on a commitment
to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It's the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide
Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and
support for all stages of their career, focused on the best
interests of patients. -
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people
in your community!
- Flexible part-time for the right candidate
- Direct referrals from several General Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office -
- 50% of production
- Flexible and varies on availability for the right candidate.
- 2 days a month
- 980 Willow Creek Rd, Suite 103, Prescott, AZ 86305
Benefits Include: -
- 401K -
- CE Credits
H-1B, TN, or Green Card sponsorship
Position Qualifications: -
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible -
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical
excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and
seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our
patients and teams.EducationPreferred
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or better
- High School or better
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Prescott , Endodontist, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!