Social Services Worker
Company: Adobe CW
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Case Management field-based services to assigned client
- Complete assigned assessments and develop appropriate care
- Provide care coordination to alleviate identified needs related
to behavioral, physical, and social conditions.
- Focus on addressing issues that will decrease medical costs and
increase quality of life.
- Develop positive relationships with clients, care-givers,
providers, and other team members.
- Interact with peers in a collegial manner, supporting efforts
to improve outcomes.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours services as
- Compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor s Degree ( B A) or equivalent, or four to six years of
related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required : Bachelor s
of Social Work preferred
- Computer skills required : Microsoft Office Suite
Associated topics: attendant, community, donor, fundraiser,
fundraising, guest, registrar, service, social service, youth
Keywords: Adobe CW, Prescott , Social Services Worker, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!