Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2022
At -Dignity Health, living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
-(DH-YRMC), -now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community -hospital, -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at -DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy -the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents -enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers -nearly year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor
- The -carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
-opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends this
feeling with -a strong sense of family, security, and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards,
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) -and have placed us at the top of
the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come
experience the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC
-and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
Provides direct patient care, including assisting patients with
activities of daily living, under the supervision of an RN
- High School graduate or GED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare
Provider certificate, and one of the following:
- Current AZ CNA certification;
- Current AZ LNA;
- Documentation of successful completion of a Nursing Assistant
- Six months of Nursing Assistant experience. Successful
completion of coursework or demonstrated competency in advanced NA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Acute care experience preferred
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Nursing Assistant, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!