Imaging Receptionist Scheduler
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit,
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two
full-service acute care hospitals that include outpatient service
centers and primary and specialty care clinics. We also have
advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care. YRMC's unmatched
continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and
includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Greets, schedules and registers patients seeking Imaging services.
Ensures consistent compliance to hospital and department-specific
rules and regulations relative to scheduling. Schedules
out-patients for Imaging studies and procedures, as needed.
* Within six months of hire complete: Medical Terminology course
* Experience in a clerical setting
* Typing speed of 50 words per minute
* Capable of attention to detail and accuracy balanced with data
* Must be able to adapt to change of duties quickly and
* One year admitting or scheduling experience in healthcare
Keywords: Common Spirit, Prescott , Imaging Receptionist Scheduler, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!