Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: October 12, 2021
The Clinical Staff Pharmacist supports the vision of the Total
Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity,
accountability, commitment and quality filling orders for
parenteral and enteral medications, recommending/monitoring patient
drug therapies and providing drug information to assure continuity
of services and to achieve desired patient outcomes through safe,
timely, cost-effective medication therapy.
- Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a
minimum of a Doctor of Pharmacy degree or a B.S. Pharmacy degree
with comparable clinical experience
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct
- Ability to work cooperatively with health-system and pharmacy
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes
in workload and work schedule
- Ability to set priorities, make critical decisions and respond
quickly to emergency requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Ability to exercise sound professional judgment
- Ability to perform work accurately within specified times
- Ability to make presentations to large groups
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Health-system experience preferred
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience; Cerner strongly
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Clinical Staff Pharmacist, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!