Director Nutritional Services
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: October 4, 2021
The Director of Nutrition Services supports the vision of the Total
Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity,
accountability, commitment and quality providing leadership and
direction in the delivery of quality food service and patient care
provided by the Nutrition Services Department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition Science or Nutrition &
- Current Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic
Registration of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Five years of experience in healthcare food service
- Three years of experience in a management position
- One year of clinical dietitian experience
- Yavapai County or other AZ County Food Worker OR ANSI approved
Food Handler OR Professional Food Manager certificate within 30
days of employment
- ANSI approved Professional Food Manager certification within 6
months of employment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Director Nutritional Services, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!