HR Business Partner Senior
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 22, 2021
When you work for a healthcare provider with a vital mission, you
have the satisfaction of contributing to the health and well-being
of others. That's a great feeling, and the reason why so many top
professionals select YRMC as their employer of choice.
As the Senior Human Resources Business Partner you will coach
leaders and employees on employment-related matters. By partnering
with leaders for all levels of employee relations issues, you will
directly impact business objectives and contribute to a respective,
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related
field and four years of HR Generalist and/or healthcare related
leadership experience. An equivalent combination of education and
experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated employee relations experience
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace laws and
- Demonstrated ability to implement successful process
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and
effectively manage complex projects
- Must have excellent facilitation and coaching skills
- Must be able to develop and deliver quality training and
education for all levels of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- HRIS experience; Lawson a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , HR Business Partner Senior, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!