Infusion Center Director
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Infusion Center Director supports the vision of the Total
Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity,
accountability, commitment and quality by assuming 24-hour
responsibility and accountability to manage personnel and resources
to provide quality patient care at the Medical Center.
- Current Arizona or compact state RN license
- BSN or equivalent Bachelor of Science degree in health related
field or willingness to pursue
- Five years of experience in progressively responsible nursing
positions with at least one year of experience in field of clinical
- Evidence of advanced knowledge in clinical practice in area of
- ONS chemotherapy/biotherapy certification
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks
simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Must possess basic knowledge of budgeting and capital equipment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business or health related
- Electronic medical record experience perferred; Cerner strongly
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Infusion Center Director, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!