Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Our Medical Assistants are part of an interdisciplinary healthcare
team that diagnoses and treats patients with various illnesses from
the common cold to chronic conditions. You will be part of a
dedicated team of professionals delivering on the promise of a
Total Healing Environment and excellence in the delivery of
ambulatory care. As a Medical Assistant in our Medical Group, you
will enjoy working with all patient populations. Comfortable with
technology, thorough with communication, and self-assured in your
clinical skills and abilities, you will play an instrumental role
in putting patients at ease while answering their questions with
patience and kindness.
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our Medical
group. In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following
benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance for Career Growth and Development
- A Matching Retirement Program
- Wellness Programs
- High School graduate or GED
- Completion of an approved or accredited medical assistant
training program that satisfies CAAHEP, ABHES or Dept of Education
guidelines or meets the exception criteria outlined by the state of
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to take patient's vital statistics
- Ability to assist with medical examinations and procedures
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Six months experience in an ambulatory care setting
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Medical Assistant, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!