Front Office Assistant
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Front Office Assistant supports the vision of the Total Healing
Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability,
commitment and quality by greeting, registering and scheduling
patients while delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring
the needs of both internal and external customers are met.
- High School graduate or GED
- One year of front office or clerical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology or successful
completion of medical terminology course (in YRMC LMS system)
within six months of hire
- Successful completion of insurance training within first 90
days of hire
- Ability to organize work so that productivity and effectiveness
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with
colleagues, clinic staff, patients, public, physicians and
third-party insurance personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in a medical setting
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Front Office Assistant, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!