Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a
high-volume restaurant filled with fun. Are you interested in
working with people in a fun and fast-paced environment? If so, we
have the job for you! The Expeditor is responsible for ensuring
that each guest receives legendary food.
As an Expeditor, your responsibilities would include but not be
- Validating of food before it goes to the guest.
- Having knowledge of all proper plate presentation, portion
sizes and presentation guidelines.
- Having knowledge of recipes.
- Restocking products during the shift.
- Adhering to First In First Out standards.
- Maintaining excellent sanitation standards.
- Communicating with the Line Cooks, Manager in the Window and
Front of the House Staff.
- Having the ability to have fun at work.
If you think you would be a legendary Expeditor, apply at Texas
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company,
bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work
schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions,
recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a
comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to
Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total
rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any
other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the
restaurant and ask for a manager.