FT-Back End Clerk-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Back-End Clerk, this means:
- Meeting the customer needs during a return and helping find the
correct product replacement.
- Ensuring merchandise meets Lowe's quality and safety standards
and processing returns efficiently.
- Engaging in safe work processes including the proper disposal
of returned items.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, replenished,
and prepared for customers.
- Validating that the correct merchandise is being moved in and
out of the store when appropriate.
The Back-End Clerk processes returns, manages procedures related
to Centralized Return to Vendor and appropriately disposes of
items, contacts a vendor for replacement/credit, returns
merchandise to the floor and is responsible for successful freight
and merchandising fulfillments at Lowe's locations. The Back-End
Clerk processes paperwork for shipments and physically moves stock
as it is delivered. In addition, the associate in this role
schedules shipments when necessary and checks the quality and
accuracy of orders. The Back-End Clerk spends most of their time
communicating with customers, vendors, and manufacturers and must
be comfortable having difficult conversations. To be successful,
this associate must be organized and detail-oriented.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires evening and overnight availability on weekdays, may
also require overnight availability on weekends.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law.
- 1 year of experience processing and filing merchandise
- 1 year of experience with store inventory receiving and
- 6 months of experience in warehouse data
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers
regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- 6 months of retail experience accepting or processing
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Prescott , FT-Back End Clerk-Day, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!