Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: April 27, 2021
The Program Coordinator supports the vision of the Total Healing
Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability,
commitment and quality by the coordination and administration of
the admitting, data acquisition and processing, accounting, fund
raising and public relations activities for the Partners for
Healthy Students program; assisting in providing healthcare
services to patients/families ranging from direct patient care,
vision screening, hearing screening, vaccine administration,
developing and implementing health education materials and programs
for specific children/family populations.
- Two years of experience as a Medical Assistant or Licensed
- Two years of clinical pediatric experience
- One year of administrative experience
- Certification in school-based vision and hearing screening
procedures by the Yavapai County Educational Service Agency within
18 months of hire
- Ability to work with children and families across all
- Ability to care for patients with infectious diseases
- Must be current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for
Healthcare Provider certified
- First Aid certification
- Strong office management and multitasking skills
- Prioritizes and organizes complex duties and problem solves in
a competent, positive, professional and creative manner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and liaison skills and
ability to communicate effectively under stressful situations
- Demonstrates flexibility, patience, humor and strong stress
- Ability to be objective in approach to all patients and
families regardless of socioeconomic background and health
- Ability to recognize and use medical terminology
- Willingness to learn to drive/operate mobile clinic for
emergency purposes only
- Current, valid AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card issued
pursuant to Arizona law or provide documentation of application for
AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card within seven (7) days of
- Must have own transportation, valid Arizona Driver's license
and automobile insurance
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter and extract data.
Experience utilizing reporting and query tools
- Healthcare administrative experience
- Experience working in a school setting
- Preference for bilingual in Spanish
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Program Coordinator, Other , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!