Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: November 15, 2019
DescriptionCitizens Bank is embarking on a highly ambitious
multi-year customer centric technology modernization and
transformation focused on Agile and Digital Transformations.
Transformational initiatives requires transformational talent to be
a part of this journey. As a Technical Project Manager, you enable
our product engineering team's productivity and agility by
combining your scrum expertise, deep technology process awareness,
collaborative skills and consistent flawless delivery!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain dependency plan between planned sprints/iterations
across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties.
- Breaks down barriers with assistance of leadership and shields
the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress
against sprints and deadlines.
- Provide visibility into gaps, issues, risks and opportunities
across the team, solving and where needed escalating
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and retrospectives at
the end of each sprint/iteration and builds an environment in which
the team is continuously learning from the past.
- Influence without authority through effective change and
- Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders and delivery
team to understand business need and identify appropriate
- Uses technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask
probing questions, and support team in technical issue
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different
approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive
resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of team.
- Steer and deliver project communications within Technology and
business to ensure transparency of development process and project
performance, to coordinate critical issues and issue resolution, to
facilitate decision making and to build trust.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through
reflective conversation and regular retrospectives, with the goal
to surface issues/concerns to identify clear action steps.
- Works in partnership with product owner and the core and
extended team to build and prioritize product backlog
- Responsible for tracking iteration progress actively adding to
design discussions, issue resolution and removing obstacles to
ensure sprint/iteration commitments are met.
- Coach team to embrace the technology SDLC process, Agile
values, principles and practices, and actively inspire teams to
reflect and improve their delivery capacity.
- Delivery focused with the ability to rally the team along to
- Deep understanding of all aspects of software design, with a
demonstrated track record of increasing
- 7+ years of technical delivery experience with the demonstrated
track record of growing responsibility
- Experience leading large scale Agile, Kanban delivery or rapid
platform development teams on time, on budget and to spec
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms,
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Rally and Bitbucket
- Excellent inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Strategic and detailed
- Ability to influence
- Ability to manage ambiguity and structure
conversationsEducation, Certifications and/or Other Professional
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
other technical discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced degree preferred.
- PMI/SaFE Agile Certification a plus Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule; M - FWhy Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a
customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and
giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access
to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize
your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of
Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status,
marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and
Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name
of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Prescott , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!