Company: Fork in the Road
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Be a bartender, in a fun environment! We are looking for someone
who is creative, and has a high sense of hospitality and
We hope to hear from you, soon!
Total pay is dependent on tips, and stated maximum hourly rate is
an estimation of the earnings ability during our busy times, for a
Being a BARTENDER, in one of our restaurants is a FUN JOB, and can
be very lucrative!
We have restaurant openings:
In Prescott, Arizona, at Murphy's, Gurley St. Grill, and The Office
And in Kingman, Arizona, at Hualapai Mountain Resort, Kingman
Airport Cafe, and Mattina's
If you love being a bartender in a great restaurant, this is a
great place for you!
You can also grow into one of our other Restaurant Jobs, or let a
friend know, that we have them:
Fine Dining Cook / Chef
We are always hiring Superstars in Prescott, and Kingman, AZ !
POSITION TITLE: Bartender
REPORTS TO: MANAGER
Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and operation of the bar.
Takes drink orders from patron and food servers and prepares in
accordance with standard recipes. Mixes ingredients for cocktails
and serves wine and bottled and tap beer. Rings drink orders in
POS, collect payment and makes change. Will also wash and sanitize
glassware. Will also be taking food orders and serving them at the
bar, will also be key person ringing up to-go orders and collecting
payment for them. Must be aware of the proper procedures and have
product knowledge when serving food at the bar.
1. Mixes and serves alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks for patrons
at the bar and food server. Must follow correct drink recipes and
house recipes. Responsible for following correct Guidelines
(Portions) for pouring alcohol, beer, and wine.
2. Rings drink orders in POS, collects money from patrons for
drinks served and makes change. May keep a running tab on customers
and collects when guest is done or transfers tab to the dining
3. Stocks beer, wine, liquor, supplies and other beverages,
delivered from various vendors, into designated areas.
4. Arranges bottles and glassware to make an attractive display and
5. May slice fruit for garnishing drinks.
6. Will wash and sanitize glassware change out sanitizer buckets as
needed using QT-40 strips
7. Will serve food at the bar, must have knowledge of all items
8. Must check I.D.'s and know what I.D.'s is acceptable.
9. Must have complete knowledge of all Arizona liquor law and have
completed an alcohol training program.
10. Must know hours of operation and have complete product
knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food served.
11. Must always use a measure when pouring and mixing drinks. (NO
free pouring, over pouring or bumping of drinks is allowed.)
12. Informs management of intoxication of guests and may cut off
guests from more consumption.
13. Must be pleasant and professional with the customers and
14. Must perform closing duties as trained and complete all
necessary cleaning, stocking and bring bar back up to set par
15. Must communicate to manager and staff if we are low or out of
any bar stock or supplies.
16. Follows and completes all side work and cleaning as posted and
on an as needed basis.
17. Follows procedures for doing a cash check-out at the end of
shift and is responsible for correct cash handling procedures in
all areas of service.
18. Must comply with all safety precautions and procedures for
yourself and fellow employees.
19. Must comply with Arizona health dept. codes and standards long
with our in-house Food Safety Plan
PRE-REQUISITES: Must be 19 years or older. Must be able to speak,
read, write and understand English. Must be able to perform simple
math calculations and input on a point of sale computer system.
Must have a current county health card and slip resistant
EXPERIENCE: Must have basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and
familiar with standard drinks recipes. Must possess basic math
skills and have ability to handle money.
PHYSICAL: Must be able to stand and exert fast paced mobility for
up to 8 hours. Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently
lift to 60 pounds (kegs, cases of wine and beer).
Keywords: Fork in the Road, Prescott , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!