Company: Red Robin International
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Our Hourly Shift Supervisors not only have an appetite for
bottomless fun & compassion for our crazy loyal guests, they manage
day to day operations of the restaurant during scheduled mid and
closing shifts under the supervision of exempt management.
Candidates and current Team Members who demonstrate our B.U.R.G.E.R
values may be selected by exempt management for the Shift
Supervisor position and will undergo on-the-job training for
specific management tasks and leadership growth. As a part of the
leadership team, they are an ambassador of Company & Brand Equity
Standards to ensure the loyalty of our guests and profit
maximization. They are master resolvers with guest interactions,
driven to optimize profits, and ensure product quality and
restaurant cleanliness. Candidates and current Team Members
selected for this role may work in this position as well as other
hourly roles they are certified in and are scheduled based upon
At Red Robin, we believe the responsibilities of a Shift Supervisor
should also represent our BURGER values:
- Bottomless Fun
- Be a champion of culture and bottomless fun while positively
impacting revenue & being a role model while supporting Red Robins
- Have a cheerful spirit while also influencing and adhering to
all company standards and policies including the code of conduct,
attendance, dress code and appearance policy.
- Do the right thing, even when it's tough or no one is looking:
adhere to federal, state, and local laws in addition to company
policy, protect company assets, and hold Team Members accountable
to these standards.
- Assist team member's adherence to company cash handling and
payment processing procedures.
- Regulate compliance with liquor service, wage and hour laws,
break requirements and other laws where applicable.
- Maintain our gold standard by completing all record keeping and
administrative tasks related to operating, and closing the
restaurant as directed by Salaried Managers.
Relentless Focus on Improvement
- Since we are always striving to be better, support the
achievement of sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt
problem resolution to meet our guests needs
- Achieve labor and cost objectives by executing against
established plans in these areas.
- Optimize profit by utilizing labor efficiently and portioning
correctly, minimizing waste, etc.
Genuine Spirit of Service
- Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA -
exercise good judgment and decision-making skills and provide Team
- We believe in a total team mentality, expect to spend time
performing FOH/ HOH functions and other duties assigned by exempt
management including food preparation, cooking, cleaning, serving,
and greeting our crazy loyal guests.
- Remarkable people make us better: Red Robin Shift Supervisors
are responsible for motivating & leading Team Members to provide
world class Guest experiences and recognizing those Team Members
- Emphasize safety, sanitation, and security awareness, and
ensure that Team Members are properly executing safe behaviors.
Recognized Burger Authority
- Maintain food quality standards for the restaurant - because
nobody does burgers as well as we do.
- Make sure we are the gold standard in taste, quality, and
presentation by complying with OSHA, local health and safety codes
as well as Company safety and security policies.
- Ensure Team Members avoid cross contamination, improper food
handling and/or storage practices, etc., through proper training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year full service restaurant experience
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness,
sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Business maturity and an ability to effectively supervise
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college
- Passion for the business and compassion for people
- Highly-Energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented and
- Good oral and written communication skills, and outstanding
leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening,
closing, weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation
- Serv Safe Certified preferred
As a Team Member at Red Robin, you'll enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for ALL team members
- THREE SCHEDULED RAISES within your first year, starting after 3
- Flexible work schedules
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan with a company match of up
to 4% of your pay (if qualified)
- Free shift meal for Back of House Team Members
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
- EXCELLENT Opportunities to grow with us
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Keywords: Red Robin International, Prescott , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!