Home Health Receptionist - Secretary
Company: Good Samaritan Society
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Location: Good Samaritan Society Legacy Home Care Address: 1953
Commerce Center Circle, Prescott, AZ 86301 USA Employment Type:
Full-Time Shift: DayJob Responsibilities
- Properly directs mail and phone messages and performs general
clerical functions, printing out invoices for medical supplies,
assure completion of visit notes for accuracy and timeliness and
direct to appropriate office personnel.
- Properly maintains and receipts moneys received.
- Screen all calls coming into the agency and determine who is to
handle the request, determine the sequence of request and place
into appropriate bins, separate and logically coordinate all
activities that come into the office, inventory, order, stock and
receive all medical, office, housekeeping and paper supplies,
direct all field personnel and clients to appropriate areas.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice
- Maintains clients self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of
- Follows Society policy and procedure about reporting suspected
- Documents all transactions, responsible for inter-department
- Responds appropriately to clients requests for help and
maintain positive relationships with clients friends and family
- Works with team members and other staff members in a helpful,
respectful and courteous manner.
- Reports changes in clients conditions to appropriate
- Previous experience as receptionist in a medical agency is
- Typing, filing, telephone skills, adding machine, fax machine,
and inventory of supplies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.The Good Samaritan
Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package
for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of
benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life
balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all
of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit
https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefitsAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, marital status or other protected status. For more
information including state-specific protections, please visit
ADMINISTRATIVE Req ID: req34819
Keywords: Good Samaritan Society, Prescott , Home Health Receptionist - Secretary, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!