PSYCHIATRIST - MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Company: Luminary Global
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Prescott, Arizona. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com PSYCHIATRIST – MEDICAL DIRECTOROur client is seeking a permanent Medical Director to be the leader of a Joint Commission accredited and Medicare A certified Psychiatric Hospital servicing the residents of Prescott, AZ, and the surrounding areas. ABOUT THE HOSPITAL The facility is a crisis stabilization unit for adults, not a long-term psychiatric treatment facility. Clients receive treatment in the least restrictive setting possible. The staff focuses on quickly returning clients to their home, family or another appropriate setting. After discharge clients may be followed on an outpatient basis.The Hospital provides the following services: psychiatry, nursing, 24-hour care, social work, medication, programming/activities, and a non-smoking environmentABOUT THE POSITIONSeeking a Director of Psychiatry to lead our inpatient/outpatient Psychiatry unit and provide inpatient care administrative management. Responsibility mix: 60% patient care, 40% administrative The qualified candidate will enjoy a mix of inpatient and outpatient care, and the opportunity to lead the department. The behavioral health unit is locked, holds 44 beds, with a census of 8-16 patients per Psychiatrist, and average length of stay of 3-5 days. Call shared by PMHNP and Psychiatrists.Our client offers a guaranteed salary, competitive benefits, and retirement, as well as the opportunity to work with some of the kindest providers and staff.QUALIFICATIONS
- Child and Adolescent, or Adult Psychiatrist. AZ licensed. AZ experience and current or recent credentialing with AZ RBHAs and AHCCCS insurance plans a plus.
- Experience working in community mental health required.
- Unrestricted AZ physician license.
- BNDD license.
- DEA license.
- Board certification in area of specialty.
- BLS certification.
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of The Joint Commission standards and State regulations preferred.
- Strong administration skills are required
- Our client seeks individuals that fit well within the current team dynamic. The team is comprised of positive individuals, excellent customer service skills, and genuine teamwork.
- Must clear a background check and drug screen.COMPENSATION Salary – $250K - $300K ABOUT PRESCOTT, AZPopulation: 42,000Married Population: 51%Average commute: 22 minutesMedian Age: 55.4Average Home Price: $300,500 Prescott is a pleasant, prosperous, and historic desert mountain city located about 60 miles south of Sedona, a popular arts and retirement community. Downtown is clean, quiet and is a mix of old West and Midwest with a number of historic structures. Older homes, mostly of Victorian vintage, are nicely kept and restored, due in part to preservation incentives. There are more than 700 structures listed in the National Register of Historic Places.Luminary GlobalLuminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG's contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Luminary Global, Prescott , PSYCHIATRIST - MEDICAL DIRECTOR, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!