Surgical Neuro Acute RN
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 12, 2024
As our Surgical Neuro Acute Care Nurse at Dignity Health Yavapai
Regional Medical Center, you will help provide excellent care to
patients who require medical and surgical interventions. Every day,
you will be responsible for assessing patients' health status,
administering medications and treatments, monitoring vital signs,
and providing patient education. You will also be expected to
maintain accurate documentation of patient care and communicate
effectively with the interdisciplinary healthcare team. To be
successful in this role, you must possess strong clinical judgment,
critical thinking, and decision-making skills, as well as the
ability to provide compassionate care to patients and their
families. -Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center -extends
this feeling with -a strong sense of family security and belonging.
Our compassion and commitment to quality care has -earned awards
such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience
Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America's 100 Best Hospitals for
Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) -and has placed us at the top of the
charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience
the incredible quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC -and
Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness -Dignity Health now
offers an Education Benefit program for benefit-eligible employees
after 180 days. This program provides debt relief and student loan
assistance to help you achieve your goals. Full-time employees can
receive up to $18,000 over five years, while part-time employees
can receive up to $9,000. Advanced Practice Providers and Faculty
Physicians can receive up to $90,000 if full-time and hired within
a year of completing their residency or fellowship. Part-time
providers can receive up to $45,000. Join our team at Dignity
Health to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
We are offering a $15K sign on bonus and $10K in relocation to new
hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Provides assessment planning implementation and evaluation of
care for patients from adolescent to geriatric.
- Handles patients with more complex situations with assistance
- Assists with managing patient care administered by other
members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- 9 months RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position.Preferred:
- Bachelors degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year of pediatric RN experience.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life Support
$35.00 - $66.51 /hour
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Surgical Neuro Acute RN, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!