Phlebotomy Tech's / Floats (Full time & Part time) - Prescott PSC's / IOP's
Company: Sonora Quest
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Primary City/State:Prescott, ArizonaDepartment Name: Work Shift:
DayJob Category:PhlebotomyWe are proud to offer new base pay
rates!! -New Grads: $18.43. -Experienced (3-11+ yrs): $21.02 -
$23.31, depending on experience.
- Looking for people who want to work for a purpose, to help
patients, to ensure quality diagnostic care, and to be dedicated to
ensure our patients are getting the critical health results they
need in time to make important health decisions. -
- We don't just want a phlebotomist. -We want someone who
understands that behind every lab there is a human being with loved
ones who count on them, who also want to make a difference. -
- Our positions are located all over Northern AZ and include both
outpatient Patient Service Centers and Doctors Office
- We offer training, comprehensive benefits, generous paid time
off, a career ladder and a variety of work opportunities.
- We are invested in your Success because we are all invested in
our patient's healthPOSITION SUMMARYThis position may be located
within a Patient Service Center, or IOP in the Prescott area. We
have full time, part time, and on call positions available. We are
also looking to fill Phlebotomy Tech I (Float) positions throughout
the Prescott area.These positions are responsible for the
collection and receipt of biological specimens into the department,
their proper entry into the company's computer system, the
preparation of samples for analytical testing and/or the
distribution of these specimens to the proper analytical area. This
includes responsibility for pre and post aspects of analytical
testing. This position will also perform specified analytical
testing as assigned. Follows the guidelines of the Code of
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have achieved equivalency
through the GED exam.
- Good reading, writing and math abilities are required.
- Good organizational skills are also required.
- Basic knowledge of department resource materials.
- Previous experience of at least six months in a clinical
- Phlebotomy positions may substitute completion of a phlebotomy
school for experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Position may require ADHS Fingerprinting Certification or the
ability to obtain fingerprint certification.
- Long Term Care and Float positions must possess a valid
driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company
auto insurance policy.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminologyOur organization supports a
drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Sonora Quest, Prescott , Phlebotomy Tech's / Floats (Full time & Part time) - Prescott PSC's / IOP's, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!