A Family Practice Physician Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in Arizona
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here
and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs.
Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC required
- Weekdays, Days, No call
- Need commitment for 6 - 12 months
- Approximately 16 - 18 patients per day, must see all
- Wound care, ear lavages, sutures, wart removal etc
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Prescott , A Family Practice Physician Is Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage in Arizona, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!