Medical Surgical Telemetry Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2023
At -Dignity Health living our values means -bringing passion -into
action every day. - -(DH-YRMC) -now part of CommonSpirit Health is
a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad
range of inpatient and outpatient services -including -network-wide
opportunities to advance your career. - Our exceptional benefits
package includes: - Competitive compensation - Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities - Tuition reimbursement - Relocation
assistance for eligible position -What started as a simple
community -hospital -is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system
with two acute care hospitals a network of primary and specialty
care clinics outpatient health and wellness centers cardiac
diagnostic centers and outpatient medical imaging centers. -As you
build your career at -DH-YRMC you'll find Prescott is an inspiring
place to live work and to enjoy -the outdoors. - It is an inviting
community with bygone charm and modern amenities. - Local residents
-enjoy four spectacular seasons while the area offers -nearly
year-round sunshine for -any -outdoor adventures. - The -carefree
relaxed lifestyle offers short commute -opportunities so you can
focus on your career and your family. -Dignity Health-Yavapai
Regional Medical Center -extends this feeling with -a strong sense
of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to
quality care has -earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence
Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and
America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021)
-and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and
nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible
quality-of-life that -Dignity Health-YRMC -and Prescott has to
- Provides assessment planning implementation and evaluation of
care for patients from adolescent to geriatric.
- Handles patients with more complex situations with assistance
- Assists with managing patient care administered by other
members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- 9 months RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position.Preferred:
- Bachelors degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year of pediatric RN experience.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life Support
$35.00 - $66.51 /hour
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Medical Surgical Telemetry Nurse, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!