Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 22, 2023
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into
action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position What started as a
simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling
with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our
compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards, such
as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence
Award (2021, 2020) and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care
Awards (2020, 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in
community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the
incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott
has to offer!
- Assesses, plans, and implements nursing care while ensuring
- Anticipates, identifies, and responds to informational and
emotional needs of patients and families
- Guides and directs healthcare personnel (i.e., Patient Care
Technicians) in caring for patients
- Maintains knowledge of equipment setup, maintenance, and use
(i.e., IV pumps, monitoring equipment, and drainage devices)
Utilizes safeguards such as IV pump drug library and monitor alarms
- Initiates emergency support measures (i.e., cardiopulmonary
resuscitation, protecting patient from injury)
- Assists with patient care duties/tasks (i.e., emptying drainage
devices, ambulating, and hygiene) We are offering $10K in
relocation to new hires who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- Critical care competency exam passing grade or successful
completion of assigned online AACN Critical Care curriculum within
one year. RNs with less than 6 months critical care experience will
be assigned the relevant online AACN Critical Care curriculum to
complete within one year of hire, unless they can demonstrate
previous successful completion of AACN Critical Care
- One year acute care RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position. Preferred
- Bachelor degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- Two years of medical/surgical or one year of critical care
$32.50 - $58.90 /hour
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , PCU Nurse, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...