Staffing Services Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2023
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into
action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling
with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our
compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such
as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence
Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke
Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the
charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience
the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and
Prescott have to offer!
Responsible for providing nursing care for patients in accordance
with YRMC established policies, operating practices, guidelines and
national standards of care to foster a supportive and compassionate
environment for patients and their families.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent
- Two years of general RN care experience
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support if
floating to Emergency Department or taking care of patients less
than 8 years of age
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position Preferred
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or foreign equivalent
- Two years of medical/surgical, progressive care, or critical
$32.50 - $58.90 /hour
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Staffing Services Nurse, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...