Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $3,300 per week
Company: Quality Clinicians
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Quality Clinicians is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating
Room for a travel nursing job in Prescott, Arizona.Job Description
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/13/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand the reasons to avoid an agency you haven't worked with.
To reward you for giving us a chance, we'll include a $1,000 bonus
on your 1st paycheck, when you work your 1st assignment (of 8 weeks
or more) with us.Unit SURGERY (Main/ Campus)
- # suites: 6 plus hybrid room
- # of cases per day: 20-30
- Common Cases: Total joints, general surg, spine, uro, CABG, AVR,
- Experience or 'Must have' skills: 1 Year of full time expereince
- Scrubbing required - for CVOR yes
- Charge Nurse/House Supervisor: There is a charge nurse as well as
specialty leads available as a
resource. House supervisor in house
- OR techs: They have scrub techs available.
- EMR: Cerner
- Shifts & Scheduling: 6-1430 or 1 Monday through Friday with call.
CVOR 0 with high volume of call (up to 50% of the time)
- Weeknight/Call Requirement: Gen OR 1-3 nights/ CVOR up to 50% of
the time. Typically take a week at a time
- Weekend/Call Requirement: Gen OR 5- 12 hour shifts/CV up to 50%
of the time. Typically take a week at a time.
- Holiday/Call Requirement: 1-2 12 hour shifts per year general; CV
2-3 holidays per year
- Is there a mandatory call/standby requirement?: Call divided up
equally with staff in same role.
Travelers will take call after 1-2 weeks there.
- What is call response time?: 30 minutes
- Floating Requirements: May be floated to other departments to
assist with tasks within scope of practice.
sitting with patients, etc. It is very rare for a traveler to
float. Will not be floated to other
procedural areas such as Pre op/ PACU.
- Scrub Color/Dress Code: Hospital provided scrubs
- Unit/Department specific orientation: 3-5 shifts depending on
case load/ exposure.Quality Clinicians Job ID #d461528. Pay package
is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to
confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About
Quality CliniciansWe are travelers building the kind of agency we
always wanted, while still working assignments.We are transparent.
Our clinicians are just as important to us as our customers.We only
hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the same unit. If
approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to helping you with
everything before, during, and after each assignment for your
entire time with us.--
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
Keywords: Quality Clinicians, Prescott , Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - $3,300 per week, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!