Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $3,200 per week
Company: Quality Clinicians
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Quality Clinicians is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a
travel nursing job in Prescott, Arizona.Job Description &
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/13/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand the reasons to avoid an agency you haven't worked with.
To reward you for giving us a chance, we'll include a $1,000 bonus
on your 1st paycheck, when you work your 1st assignment (of 8 weeks
or more) with us.Unit/Department Float Pool
- What units are included in the float pool: MedSurg Tele and PCU
across both campuses and
would include inpatients holding in ED. East Campus is Campus 2.
East Campus NextCare is 10
bed double occupancy has ICU and stepdown patients, campus Stepdown
is 14 rooms
(double occupancy), average census is 20. med tele is 95 beds,
divided into 4 areas.
MedSurg is broken down into 10-room pods, double occupancy.
- Nurse:Patient Ratios: PCU 1:4 MedSurg Tele 1:5-6.
- Required Certifications (i.e., BLS, ACLS?): BLS, ACLS,
- Common diagnoses/Types of patients Geriatric patients, ortho
patients, strong cath lab
program so post procedural patients, caring for groin sites in
stepdown unit. Post MI, post
Cardiac Cath. CABG post-op day 3-4.
- Experience or 'Must have' skills: at least 1 year in PCU
- Are RNs required to titrate drips?: Yes
- Common titratable &/or set rate drips: Heparin, Cardizem,
Amiodarone, Nitro, Dopamine, -
Dobutamine, Insulin. Travelers must be comfortable managing the
majority of these drips.
- Charge Nurse/House Supervisor? Does the charge nurse take an
assignment? Each unit will
have a charge nurse, will not take assignments.
- Are there nurse aids on this unit/Ratios: Will utilize nurse aids
in all settings.
- RT Equipment (vents, Cpap, BiPap, etc): CPAP or Bipap at night in
MedSurg. BiPAP, CPAP
and Heated High flow in PCU,
- Is there tele on this unit? Monitor Techs? RNs read strips?:
Stepdown, monitors on the unit.
Monitor techs monitor PCU and Medsurg Tele. Nurses must be able to
- Shifts & Scheduling (Do you allow self-scheduling? Block
scheduling?): 7-7 for AM and PM.
Scheduler for float pool will make the schedule. Schedule is
published 6 weeks out for 4 weeks
at a time. Travelers will need to be flexible. Night shift will try
to accomodate for block
- Weekend Requirements: Every Other
- Holiday Requirements: Will include travelers in perm staff
- Is there a call or standby requirement?: No
- How are units assigned? i.e. via text message, daily sheet
assignments, set schedule?: They
will be notified 2 hours prior to the start of their shift by text
message from the staffing offfice.
Distance between campuses is around 20-25 minites.
- Scrub Color/Dress Code: Currently - solid color professional
scrubs. October will allign with
Dignity guideline which will be Navy scrubs.
- Unit/Department specific orientation: 8 hour day of general
hospital orientation, 12 hour shift
at MedTele and 12 hour shift at PCU at . East campus is similar and
smaller, easy to
navigate.Quality Clinicians Job ID #d463459. Pay package is based
on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation)
with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Quality
CliniciansWe are travelers building the kind of agency we always
wanted, while still working assignments.We are transparent. Our
clinicians are just as important to us as our customers.We only
hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the same unit. If
approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to helping you with
everything before, during, and after each assignment for your
entire time with us.--
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Referral bonus
Keywords: Quality Clinicians, Prescott , Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $3,200 per week, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!