Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into
action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
* Our exceptional benefits package includes:
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible scheduling
* Career growth opportunities
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation assistance for eligible positions
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a
state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a
network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health
and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient
medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
* It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
* Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
* The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling
with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our
compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such
as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence
Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke
Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the
charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience
the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and
Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
Supervises and coordinates activities of nursing personnel in
patient care units. Plans work of assigned units and coordinates
activities with other patient care units and related departments.
Organizes and oversees patient care delivery during an assigned
shift. Document daily staffing and administrative records and
maintains compliance with governmental policies and procedures.
Provides input to employee performance and assists in the coaching
of staff members. Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed
basis. Maintains communication with patient and family members
regarding care needed.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
* Organizes and oversees patient care delivery during an assigned
shift. Monitors and assesses current environment for smooth
* Assesses and allocates resources as needed. Provides input to
employee performance. Assists in the coaching of staff members.
* Documents daily staffing and administrative records and maintains
compliance with governmental policies and procedures. Presents
documentation to senior staff.
* Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis.
Maintains communication to patient and family members regarding
Education and Experience:
* Associates Degree in Nursing (e.g. ADN).
* Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and one (1) year
of leadership experience.
* Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice Basic Life
Support (BLS) other credentials or credential modules may be
Keywords: Common Spirit, Prescott , Nursing Supervisor, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!