Registered Nurse, RN
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 25, 2022
BAYADA Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team in our Prescott, AZ. This
office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout Yavapai county. Registered Nurse,
RN for Home Health Visits Full Time $7,000 Sign on Bonus Apply now
and speak with a recruiter to learn more! BAYADA has a special
purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with
comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and
their families deserve the highest quality home health care
delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core
values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement. Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Arizona.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! Sponsor-RHHRNAs an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Prescott , Registered Nurse, RN, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!