Company: Adobe CW
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Adobe Care & Wellness Medical Assistant work with and within
physician practices to review medical charts with the goal of
capturing missing data that will support care gap closures. As a
Medical Assistant you will also communicate with patients regularly
to obtain current statuses, review visit plans, provide education,
and collaborate with other professional staff. Additionally, you
will coordinate appointments and other service needs for a higher
rate of care gap closure. The Medical Assistant has the
responsibility of treating the assigned members and meeting the
quality measurements outlined in the contract.
This position requires travel in and around _____ to provide
in-home support to our patients.
- Work collaboratively within a team setting to provide positive
- Demonstrate professional, appropriate, and effective
communication with patients, families, and other team members to
ensure the continuum of care.
- Maintain patient confidentiality, following HIPPA guidelines
- Will be required to travel to assigned members homes for
- Adheres to outpatient treatment center policies and procedures
to ensure safety and quality care.
- Phlebotomy, appropriate and safe handling of blood and bodily
- Perform in-home preventative care testing and education.
- Collect data from practice EMR.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in providing
customer service and quality care.
- REQUIRED - Must speak fluent English and Spanish and be
comfortable with translating.
- High School diploma with some healthcare experience, preferably
a Medical Assistant.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires problem-solving and decision-making.
- Must be able to work in a self-directed environment.
- Must have a willingness to drive and a good driving
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of
work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work
- Earns others trust and respect through consistent honesty and
professionalism in all interactions and understands and learns from
others. Associated topics: bilingual, family, hospitalist,
physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner,
primary, urgent, urgent care
Keywords: Adobe CW, Prescott , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!