Microbiology Lab Assistant
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 16, 2022
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into
action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit
integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of
inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide
opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions What started as a
simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare
system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and
specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers,
cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you'll find Prescott is an
inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area
offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute
opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your
family.Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this
feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our
compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such
as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence
Award (2021, 2020), and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke
Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the
charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience
the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and
Prescott have to offer!
Performs routine and moderately complex Microbiology and Serology
specimen processing and testing in the Microbiology section of the
Clinical Laboratory. Delivers high quality Microbiology/Serology
results in an accurate and timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of clinical laboratory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency Preferred
- Directly related college coursework (Biology/Chemistry).
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience; Cerner experience
- MLA (ASCP) certification or equivalent
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Microbiology Lab Assistant, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!