Emergency Services Nurse
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a
broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing
network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include
outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics.
- We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care.
YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile
service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a
comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient
Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for
quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional
provider of care. - - -
Responsible for providing nursing care for patients in accordance
with established policies, operating practices, guidelines and
national standards of care to foster a supportive and compassionate
environment for patients and their families.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year acute care RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (except for ED Connect designated
RNs within one year in the position.
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of position.Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year ED or Critical Care experience.
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Emergency Services Nurse, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!