Cath Lab Nurse Procedure Room
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a
broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing
network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include
outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics.
- We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care.
YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile
service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a
comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient
Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for
quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional
provider of care.
Responsible for providing nursing care for patients in accordance
with YRMC established policies, operating practices, guidelines and
national standards of care to foster a supportive and compassionate
environment for patients and their families.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalentOne year of
general or skilled RN experience
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license -
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test
or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six
months of positionPreferred
- Bachelor degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent
- Two years of Cath Lab/Angio or ED/ICU experience and
intra-aortic balloon pump experience
- 12-lead EKG skills
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Cath Lab Nurse Procedure Room, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!