OB Scrub Tech
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a
broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing
network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include
outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics.
- We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care.
YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile
service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a
comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient
Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for
quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional
provider of care.
Functions as a scrub technician for specific procedures, including
Cesarean Section, C-Hysterectomy and Dilation & Curettage,
assessing, planning, anticipating, administering and evaluating the
needs of the surgeons. Provides patient care and clerical support
for the Family Birthing Center.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months clinical healthcare experience,
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
Healthcare Provider certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced
- -Basic computer literacy and proficiency Preferred
- -Six months NA/CNA experience
- -Six months OB Technician OR Scrub Technician experience
- -Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience; Cerner experience
- certification as an Operating Room Technician
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , OB Scrub Tech, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!