CVOR Surgical Technician
Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a
broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing
network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include
outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics.
- We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care.
YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile
service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a
comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient
Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for
quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional
provider of care. - - -
To function as a Surgical Scrub Technician assessing, planning,
anticipating, administering and evaluating the needs of the
- High School Diploma/GED.
- One-year surgical technology experience. -May consider a
graduate of an accredited surgical technology program with six
months of clinical healthcare experience.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
- Cardiac Surgery Service team only: CVOR experience
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , CVOR Surgical Technician, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!