Posted on: January 16, 2022
Arizona MENTOR,a member of the Sevita family, provides services
for adults and children with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, mental illness and other complex needs.
Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone's life?
Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical
staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide
assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as
independently as possible.
Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field
trips, medical appointments, and shopping
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and
assist with medication administration
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from
community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition,
and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Support persons served with living skills such as personal
hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive
High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred Valid
driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
hours/week 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Prescott , Caregiver, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!