Travel X-RAY - Radiographic Tech
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: January 10, 2022
We currently have a client in Prescott, AZ looking for a
Radiographic Tech (Travel X-RAY - Radiographic Tech)Focus Staff is
seeking a traveling X-RAY/Radiographic Tech to operate x-ray
equipment to make limited routine radiographs of designated body
regions as ordered by the Physician.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks
(Temporary)Shift: RotatingRewards: (X-RAY Radiographic
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed X-RAY Radiographic Tech candidate.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
ProvidersWork Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are
seeking an X-RAY Radiographic Tech position and would like to work
with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals,
then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our
ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Prepare patients for the procedure and position them for the
best possible outcome.
- Utilize principles of ALARA and Proper Radiation Safety
- Keeps records of X-RAY Film, Unit Activities, and Related
Records. Assists in the care and maintenance of x-ray
- Demonstrates proper performance of skills reflected and
validated by the Radiology Tech competency checklist
- Provides timely and adequate documentation to ensure
reimbursement for services provided.Job Type:
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Prescott, AZ If You have a
Passion for X-RAY/Radiography, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!X-RAY - Radiographic Technologist - Rad Tech, Travel
X-RAY - Radiographic Tech, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary,
13 Weeks, Temp. Tier8
Keywords: Focus Staff, Prescott , Travel X-RAY - Radiographic Tech, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!