Posted on: November 16, 2021
More Information about this Job:ParamedicIMMEDIATELY HIRING!
PARAMEDIC FULL & PART-TIME Opportunities$6000 Sign-On Bonus$2000
Relocation BonusWe are hiring Paramedics with a passion to
compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as
advanced patient care in a professional, caring, and cost-effective
manner. Paramedics assess provide patient care and assess each call
to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol;
performs related responsibilities as required.Responsibilities:
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including
defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous
fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to
provide advanced medical care.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize
call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data
and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it
clean and stocked for optimal call response.
- Document activities regarding patient care and billing
completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when
determining transportation destinations.
- Ability to work past scheduled shift with little or no
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel.Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test.
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced
- Current state Paramedic License.
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving
policy. Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport
services, AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR) family of
solutions. Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
- Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people
like you!GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add
your name to their application and receive a Referral Cash
Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: AMR, Prescott , Paramedic Basic, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!