Home Health Aide CNA, Per Diem
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: September 10, 2020
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
- that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places
of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Home Health Aide ( HHA ),
- Assist patients with personal care needs (bathing, mouth care,
shampoo and hair care, transferring, dressing and undressing and
ambulation) and selected housekeeping and therapy services to our
patients in their home.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding
- Assist with basic activities and daily living needs of
- Measure and record patient's temperature, pulse, respiration
and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN,
therapist, Clinical Manager or personal care plan.
In addition, a Home Health Aide:
- Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or
interdisciplinary team approach.
- Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical
and professional development courses for advanced training and free
continuing education credits.
- Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through
the Gentiva Health Education Center.
- Current and active HHA license/certification (if required by
state or federal regulations)
- CNA license by state
- Minimum of six months of experience as a home health aide
- Home Health experience a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills
Required ExperienceAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Prescott , Home Health Aide CNA, Per Diem, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!