Hospitalist - Prescott, AZ (Physician #)
Company: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking
multiple Hospitalists for service at healthcare facilities in the
Prescott, AZ area . Hospitalists will provide 100% inpatient care
as Hospitalist Physicians on varying schedules. Exceptional
full-time and Locum Tenens packages are available.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled
Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers
with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging
challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and
information technology. To address these challenges, we employ
intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers'
success as if it is their own.
- Be competent in modern treatment principles and
- Be competent in ventilator management.
- Be responsible for appropriate documentation of clinic notes,
consultations, and procedures using computerized systems.
- Complete electronic encounter forms for each patient encounter,
with all encounters completed daily; patient safety incidents shall
be reported immediately (within 24 hours).
- Be responsible for following all facility guidelines, clinical
performance measures, OSHA regulations, The Joint commission (TJC)
standards, and medical center policies and procedures.
- Board-certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine (with
- Completion of a Doctoral degree was an accredited college or
university (with documented proof)
- Current, active, and unrestricted medical license from any U.S.
State or Territory
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification is preferred
- DEA licensure
- NPI number
- Three (3) professional references (Name, Title, Facility, Email
and/or Telephone) Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to
providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and
applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of
discrimination or harassment based on a person's race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
medical/physical status or disability, or military status.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Ansible Government Solutions, LLC, Prescott , Hospitalist - Prescott, AZ (Physician #), Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!