Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 9, 2020
Location: Prescott, Arizona, , United StatesJob ID:
53064222Posted: 2020-02-05Position Title: RN, ICUCompany Name:
Yavapai Regional Medical CenterSector: HospitalEntry Level: NORN -
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
New ICU. Impressive view.
As a Registered Nurse in ICU at Yavapai Regional Medical Center
(YRMC) in beautiful Prescott, Arizona, you'll love being one of the
first to offer exceptional care in our new, state-of-the-art ICU.
We're a smaller hospital with the advanced technology often found
in a larger facility, allowing us to treat high-acuity patients
with a wide range of diagnoses. We'd love to help you develop and
thrive as part of our outstanding ICU nursing team.
In this role, you'll work three 12-hour shifts per week, either
7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. We offer generous shift differentials,
including 18% for nights and 5% for weekends, as well as relocation
assistance. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current, valid Arizona or compact RN state licensure
- One year of acute care registered nurse experience
- Critical care competency exam passing grade or successful
completion of assigned online AACN Critical Care curriculum within
- Current AHA ACLS and BLS for Healthcare Provider
- Proven EKG skills or completion of basic EKG class/modules
within six months of hire
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing, providing excellent customer
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Two years of medical/surgical/telemetry or one year of critical
care experience preferred
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner
A special setting for ICU Nurses
- Advanced ICU: Our new unit is very wired and features the
latest equipment. We have the Hoyer system to make it easier to
lift patients, as well as a track throughout the unit for better
- Better workspace: Our setup offers visual access to two rooms
at the same time, better workspaces, the latest patient monitoring
systems and more. We're adjacent to our OR and new Cath Lab to make
patient transport quicker.
- Impressive views: You'll love the beautiful mountain views from
our windows, the wood floors and fresh decor, which creates a
non-clinical feeling for both patients and staff.
- Growth galore: We have a program to transition RNs who have
been away from acute care to get back to the bedside. In addition,
we offer a new grad program, extended preceptor-led orientation,
skills-based classes and a clinical ladder.
- Professional respect: We offer shared governance because we
value our RNs enough to include them in creating practice and
policy decisions. Our leaders are accessible and keep their doors
- Special perks: To mention a few, we offer tuition assistance,
wellness incentives, excellent PTO accrual rate, disability
insurance, fees to cover student loan forgiveness and a
personalized benefits portal.
YRMC is an award-winning, state-of-the-art healthcare system with
two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care
clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic
centers and outpatient medical imaging centers. Our service area
covers the beautiful communities of Prescott and Prescott Valley,
Arizona, as well as the surrounding region spanning 5,500 square
Prescott (just 90 miles northwest of Phoenix) has a mile-high
altitude, small-town attitude and over one million acres of
national forest. We're the ultimate location for livability and a
fantastic lifestyle, with four mild seasons, beautiful
neighborhoods, excellent schools and unlimited outdoor recreation.
No wonder Time calls us one of the Happiest and Healthiest Places
YRMC is an equal opportunity employerPI117831835
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , RN, ICU, Healthcare , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!