Director of Golf
Company: Troon International
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Talking Rock Club
Prescott, AZ 86305, USA
Description Talking Rock is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity for a Director of Golf. Qualified candidates
will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on
providing exceptional service. Key Responsibilities of the Director
- Oversees golf operations including tournaments, rules, tee
sheet activity, merchandise inventory, range operations, player
service operations, cart fleet.
- Assists in the development and day to day tracking of the
budget and business plan. Helps to control expenses in relation to
- Creates a member service-oriented atmosphere that promotes the
game of golf and meets the needs of the members. Ensures that
associates provide a high level of customer service.
- Works closely with club management on a daily basis to ensure
timely communication and to establish good working
- Prepares work schedules and assigns associates areas of
- Performs payroll tasks as scheduled and makes adjustments prior
to submitting to payroll. Monitors hours to maximize productivity
and minimize overtime.
- Provides leadership and vision to golf staff, building people,
and preparing them for career advancement.
- Provide golf instruction through lessons and clinics to members
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding,
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited
to: Assistant and Associate Golf Professionals, Teaching
Professionals, Golf Operations Manager, and Guest Services
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to
each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in
areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service
to achieve member satisfaction.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required. Minimum Requirements for the
Director of Golf:
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or
three to five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Other
- Must be PGA member or have completed Level II of the PGM
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.About
TroonTroon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to
become the world's largest professional club management company. We
offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations,
opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities
and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create
extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized
service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For
more information about the Troon Experience, please visit
Keywords: Troon International, Prescott , Director of Golf, Executive , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...