Company: Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted on: April 27, 2021
The Risk Manager supports the vision of the Total Healing
Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability,
commitment and quality by administering the risk management program
across facilities on a day to day basis; managing and analyzing
risk management data, identifying risk issues, coordinating
education, assisting with review and investigation of claims
against the facility, promoting quality care and safety through
identification, control and minimization of risk.
- Bachelor's degree in a clinical or allied health field
- Three years direct experience in acute healthcare risk
- Demonstrated experience in quality improvement
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations and DHS/CMS
accreditation standards, antitrust and risk management activities
that affect health care
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to
communicate, verbally and in writing, facilitate, and negotiate
effectively with a wide variety of hospital personnel and outside
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis and data
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make decisions
- Ability to type and generate reports
- Knowledge of PC based applications - MS Office,
GroupWise/Outlook and database applications - preferably Midas
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management
- Clinical experience as a registered nurse or allied health
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated
healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and
outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service
acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC
Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's
unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area
and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's
Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management
Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned
national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with
our communities' needs.
Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC
work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking
peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or
comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that
exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal
development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence
Keywords: Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Prescott , Risk Manager, Executive , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!