Department Secretary Scheduler
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: November 27, 2022
As our Department Secretary Scheduler at Dignity Health - Yavapai
Regional Medical Center you will help the professional staff of
occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech pathology in the
delivery of patient care activities to allow patients to resume
their normal activities.
The Rehab Services department runs as a team; every person on the
team has an important role that directly impacts the patient. Your
success in this role comes from your adaptability and enthusiasm to
work with a team taking patients from a diseased process to a
Responsible for the coordination and completion of clerical and
reception duties for Physical Rehabilitation Services, including
Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and
Speech/Language Pathology. Assists Director with telephone support,
scheduling and completion of work documents.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* One year of secretarial experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle
multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast paced
* Basic computer literacy and proficiency.
* Secretarial experience in healthcare setting.
* Insurance authorization and insurance benefit verification
* Accounts Receivable experience in a healthcare business
* Patient scheduling experience.
* Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience; Cerner experience
Keywords: Common Spirit, Prescott , Department Secretary Scheduler, Administration, Clerical , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!