Company: Affinity RV Service Sales & Rentals - Prescott
Posted on: September 20, 2022
RV Receptionist - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Receptionist to join our
incredible team. This role is a key contributor to providing a
meaningful customer experience. We are looking for someone with a
proven track record and desire to grow within our organization.
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
Schedule: Tuesday - Friday 8AM-6PMWe are a growing RV Retailer
company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning
opportunities for all associates, best-in-class leadership
development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our
associates' careers. We believe in leading by example, great
communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up
everyday with a strong sense of commitment and high level of
passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* First point of contact for customers, including greeting and
welcome customers, setting the tone for a positive customer
experience and checking in VIP appointments and direct customers to
the appropriate team member(s)
* Coordinate front desk activities including answering and
directing incoming phone calls
* Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success
* Assist customers with any questions directed to the reception
* Other duties, functions and responsibilities may be assigned to
the position as appropriate and necessary
* Positive, out-going personality
* Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Attention to detail
* Professional, team-oriented attitude
* Ability to work with a variety of RV clients and prospective
* Ability to handle and process deposit payments for RV
* There is an opportunity for advancement within the organization
for a motivated individual
* Applicants must be able to work until 8 pm depending on store
* Some weekend schedules maybe required
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Affinity RV Service Sales & Rentals - Prescott, Prescott , RV Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Prescott, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!